NeoLife recognises the importance of protecting the privacy and security of information we may collect from you. The purpose of this policy is to inform you of how we handle information we may learn about you from your visit to our website.
Use and Collection of Information
When visiting the NeoLife website you may be asked for certain types of personally identifiable information. We receive and store information you give us through the website or in any other manner. We use such information including name, electronic or physical mailing address, telephone numbers for a variety of purposes including:
- Processing Distributor Applications
- Confirmation and fulfillment of orders
- Communication of corporate events or policies
- Compliance with applicable laws and requirements
- User feed-back and survey responses to improve NeoLife Service
Financial and Tax Information:
Financial information, including account numbers and credit card numbers are EXCLUSIVELY used for billing purposes, while ABNs are EXCLUSIVELY used for state and federal tax purposes. NeoLife utilises security measures to safeguard this private information.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may share such information as necessary with the following third parties:
- Any consultant/agent appointed by NeoLife to plan, provide and/or administer distributor benefits.
- Any employee of NeoLife and its local and foreign affiliated/associated companies who have a need to access your personal information in order to carry out their responsibilities.
- Any government agency or governmental, police or regulatory authority in order to meet legal security and regulatory requirements
- Up-line sponsoring Distributors with a need to know your status, progress and involvement.
The consent you have provided to NeoLife or its affiliates to use your personal information shall also extend to any person or corporation to which NeoLife may transfer its business, provided that such information is used for the same purposes.
In the event that NeoLife conducts online surveys, we may ask you to voluntarily provide demographic information. All responses are used exclusively for internal marketing and statistical purposes and are kept confidential.
NeoLife may provide links to other websites that we believe are useful. Though we believe these sites meet our high standards, NeoLife is not responsible for the content, actions or policies of third party websites. Additionally, NeoLife is not responsible for the privacy notices or practices of such websites.
NeoLife has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information you provide. When you place an order or give NeoLife personal information you are automatically on our secure server.
Access to Personal Information
You have the right to request and obtain the personal information NeoLife has on file about you. You may request a correction of any data that is inaccurate. You may also request NeoLife to inform you of the type of personal information maintained by NeoLife. If you wish to have your data removed, you will no longer be able to remain as a Customer. All requests must be in writing and should be addressed to:
NeoLife International Ltd
Hulda Mellgrens gata 3
421 32 Västra Frölunda