Delivery receipt & Inspection
Remember the following important points when receiving deliveries: Your order is indicated on the consignment note according to the number
of parcels – e.g. 20 parcels, 1 box or 1 pallet.
- Always make sure to check the consignment against the consignment note and check that the number of parcels corresponds to the consignment note. Also check that the packaging is intact.
- The driver is obliged to wait until you have finished counting the parcels.
- Once you have checked the consignment, sign the consignment note. This indicates that you approve the number of parcels delivered.
What if there is a mistake?
a) A parcel is damaged / missing:
- Always record this on the consignment note and sign it. Also make sure that the driver signs.
- First report the mistake to the local delivery service, and then to NeoLife office.
- Please keep your copy of the consignment note, as you may need to show it when contacting NeoLife office.
b) If you are sent the wrong product:
- Contact NeoLife office for further instructions.
c) In all other cases, contact NeoLife office for further instructions.
In all cases, mistakes should be reported immediately or within 3 days of the date of signing.
If you have any enquiries regarding deliveries, do not hesitate to contact
GNLD International Ltd / NeoLife (Field Support).
Hulda Mellgrens Gata 3, 421 32 Västra Frölunda, Sweden
Toll free number (from landlines only)
Phone: From UK: 0800-145-6550 / From Ireland: +46 (0)31 - 706 74 00
Fax: 0800 - 145 65 51